Operated by the Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Recreation, the site encompasses nearly 25 acres in the western sector of the city.
What does OMTR stand for?
OMTR stands for Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Recreation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMTR
We have 1 other meaning of OMTR in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Metropolitan Theatre Orchestra
- Official Me Too Post (internet)
- Open Mobile Terminal Platform
- Open Modular Telematic Platform
- Over-Molded Thin Package
- Ohio Modified Tractor Pullers Association
- Open Mobile Terminal Platform Alliance
- Obligatory Motor Third Party Liability (insurance; Russia)
- Officer Master Tape Record
- Omniture, Inc (stock symbol)
- Organizational Maintenance Test Requirement Document
- Osaka Municipal Technical Research Institute (Japan)
- Oklahoma Music Theory Round Table (Oklahoma University; Norman, OK)
- Office Management and Technical Services (Canada)
- On-Board Mobile Telephone System (aviation)
- Open Market Treasury Securities (investment option)
- Operational Maintenance and Test
- Operational Maneuver from the Sea (US Navy and US Marine Corps)
- Order Management and Trading System
- Organizational Maintenance Test Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
NOSTA has also advertised on behalf of its partners in the Ontario Tourism publication that is distributed to travelers who inquire about travel opportunities in Ontario to the Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Recreation, and in the Snowmobile Paradise Ontario Guide.
The acting deputy minister of the Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Recreation has announced a new assignment at Old Fort William Historical Park in Thunder Bay.