This project received $820,000 from the Government of Canada's National Homelessness Initiative (NHI), as well as 19 rent supplements worth $158,000 per year and $2,370,000 over the life of the Strong Communities Rent Supplement Program from the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
What does OMMAH stand for?
OMMAH stands for Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Outbound Message Manager
- Outgoing Message Manager
- Over Mint-Mark
- Overlord Mata Muram (gaming, Everquest)
- Office of Military Manpower Administration (South Korea)
- Okanagan Mainline Municipal Association (Canada)
- Online Media and Marketing
- Online Media, Marketing and Advertising (magazine)
- Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs (Canada)
- Oregon Medical Marijuana Act
- Ontario Milk Marketing Board (Canada)
- Online Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Disease
- Officer Messenger Mail Center (US Navy)
- Ontario Medical Marijuana Cooperative
- Ontario Mennonite Music Camp (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Operations and Maintenance, Marine Corps (budget line item)
- Organization of Military Museums of Canada (est. 1992)
- Operation and Maintenance, Marine Corps Reserve
- Ordnance Missile & Munitions Center & School (Army)
- On-Board Multi-Function Maintenance Evaluation Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing is the provincial body responsible for the MPMP, and acts in an administrative capacity to ensure the program runs smoothly and improves over time.
The Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing (MAH) is leading the effort in Ontario.