This project received $820,000 from the Government of Canada's National Homelessness Initiative (NHI), as well as 19 rent supplements worth $158,000 per year and $2,370,000 over the life of the Strong Communities Rent Supplement Program from the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
What does OMMA stand for?
OMMA stands for Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OMMA
We have 8 other meanings of OMMA in our Acronym Attic
- Osteopathic Manual Medicine
- Other Makes & Models
- Outbound Message Manager
- Outgoing Message Manager
- Over Mint-Mark
- Overlord Mata Muram (gaming, Everquest)
- Office of Military Manpower Administration (South Korea)
- Okanagan Mainline Municipal Association (Canada)
- Online Media and Marketing
- Online Media, Marketing and Advertising (magazine)
- Oregon Medical Marijuana Act
- Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Ontario Milk Marketing Board (Canada)
- Online Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Disease
- Officer Messenger Mail Center (US Navy)
- Ontario Medical Marijuana Cooperative
- Ontario Mennonite Music Camp (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Operations and Maintenance, Marine Corps (budget line item)
- Organization of Military Museums of Canada (est. 1992)
- Operation and Maintenance, Marine Corps Reserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing is the provincial body responsible for the MPMP, and acts in an administrative capacity to ensure the program runs smoothly and improves over time.
It's a very complex process," says Christine Dukelow, director of the rural investment branch of the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs.
Negotiations toward amalgamation first started back in 2001 with an order from the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.