Acknowledgments We thank Gabriele Landolt, Bruce McNab, Paul Innes, Grant Maxie, Eng-Soon Chan, Theresa Tam, Kerri Watkins, Jean Wilson, and staff members from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and the Perth District Health Unit for helpfill discussions; Alireza Eshaghi for excellent technical support; and Mo Saif for providing sequence information on A/Turkey/Ohio/313053/04 before submission to GenBank.
What does OMHLTC stand for?
OMHLTC stands for Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ontario Minor Hockey Foundation (Ontario, Canada)
- Outbound Material Handling Form (shipping industry)
- Overlay Multicast Based on Heterogeneous Forwarding
- Oregon Mennonite Historical and Genealogical Society (Salem, OR)
- Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities
- Omni Medical Holdings Inc.
- Ontario Mortgage and Housing Initiative (Canada)
- Organisation Medicale Homeopathique Internationale (French: International Organization for Homeopathic Medicine; France)
- Ontario Minor Hockey League (Canada)
- Okura Memorial Health Leadership Foundation
- Ohio Mental Health Network for School Success (chid mental health treatment; Columbus, OH)
- Only My Humble Opinion
- Ohio Military Hall of Fame (Columbus, OH)
- Oregon Music Hall of Fame
- Office of Mental Health Practice (Minnesota)
- Ontario Ministry of Health Promotion (Canada)
- Outer Membrane of Haemophilus Parainfluenzae (antigen)
- Office of Minority Health and Public Health Policy (Virginia)
- Office of Minority Health and Research (US NIH)
- Our Most Hated Rival
Samples in periodicals archive:
19-20: Innovations in Health Care, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and Local Health Integration Networks, Toronto; www.
The research involved document review and semi-structured interviews with nineteen key informants from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (referred to as the Ministry of Health), district health councils (DHCS), the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), the Ontario Federation of Community Mental Health and Addiction Programs (OFCM-HAP), the Ontario Medical Association (OMA), the Association of General Hospital Psychiatry Services (AGHPS), mental health service managers and general and psychiatric hospitals, from April 2000 to November 2004.
We report a case of pediatric blastomycotic osteomyelitis and the results of an almost 10-year review of Blastomyces infection in Ontario through reports of laboratory isolates submitted to the Central Public Health Laboratory (CPHL), Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care, Toronto.
The PPAO is funded by the Ontario Ministry Of Health and Long-Term Care to provide individual rights advice for inpatient psychiatric patients as well as systemic advocacy and education.
Acknowledgments We thank all staff members of North York General Hospital (NYGH), Toronto Public Health, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care, and Health Canada, whose endless hours helped to manage the outbreak; Paula Chabanais and Deirdre MacLean for expert editing of the manuscript; and NGYH nurse clinicians for providing training, infection control team members for developing policies, intensive-care unit staff for their dedication to patient care, and social workers for their psychological support.