The folks of the Ontario Ministry of Health in Canada, are aiming their efforts at "social smokers," people who light up only when drinking or hanging out with friends, or you know, social situations.
What does OMOH stand for?
OMOH stands for Ontario Ministry of Health (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Opel Manta Owners Club (UK)
- Opposizione Movimenti Oculari (Italian: Opposition Eye Movement)
- One Meal One Day (est. 2009)
- Ontario March of Dimes (Canada)
- Operations Management and Oversight Division (USDA)
- Organisasjonen Mot Offentlig Diskriminering (Norway)
- Operation Mode (Pirelli)
- Ontario Ministry of Environment
- Overall Measure of Effectiveness
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Energy (Canada)
- Office of Market Oversight and Investigations
- Otdel Milicii Osobogo Naznacheniya (Russian: Department of Police for Special Assignment)
- Democratic Union of the Greek Minority
- Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology (dentistry; various locations)
- Organizational Management Online Program
- Orthogonally-Multiplexed Orthogonal Phase Modulation
- Overall Measure of Risk
- Outer Medullary Outer Stripe
- Ohio Museum of Transportation (Lyndhurst, Ohio)
- On My Own Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the beginning of May, pro-life blogger Patricia Maloney exposed this suppression of information after the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care denied her access to abortion statistics under the newly amended provisions in the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA).
pdf>; Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, "Excellent Care for All" Ontario Ministry of Health, at para 1.
Acknowledgments We thank the Public Health Division, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, for assistance in identifying respiratory outbreaks during the study period.
About 2 years ago, the Ontario Ministry of Health announced this new colorectal screening program, which is based on fecal occult blood [FOB] testing for average-risk patients and colonoscopy for those with a first-degree relative with colorectal cancer," said Dr.
The Ontario ministry of health and long term care sends out 5million doses of the vaccine every year and estimates between 40 and 50% of the province's residents gets immunised.
The members of the panel included: Joy Bevan, VP Patient Services, Grand River Hospital, Natalie Diduch, Senior Program Consultant, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Jeanne Thomas, Senior Integration Consultant, Central East LHIN, and Dr.
Michael's Hospital and the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES), both based in Toronto, Ontario, and is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and Echo, the province's new women's health agency.