First and foremost, the government of India recognizes that in order to sustain its economic growth, they have to foster their mining and mineral sectors," said Indira Singh, executive director, Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council, Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry (MNDMF).
What does OMICC stand for?
OMICC stands for Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMICC
- Open Mobile Internet Alliance (telecommunications)
- Organic Marketing Initiatives And Rural Development (UK)
- Observer Mission in Burundi (peacekeeping; UN)
- One Machine Infinite Bus
- Online Monitoring and Identification of Bioaerosols (Department of Computer Science; Universität Freiburg; Freiburg, Germany)
- Observer Mission in the Comoros (UN)
- Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company (San Francisco, CA)
- Organic Materials Innovation Centre (UK)
- Overseas Merchandise Inspection Co. (Japan)
- Opinion about Mental Illness in Chinese Community
- Open Messaging Interface-Cell Controller
- Observed Point Estimate Mean-Time-Between-Failure
- Online Members Interests' Directory (Glasgow and West of Scotland Family History Society; UK)
- Ontario Myocardial Infarction Database
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument Data Processing System
- Engineering Officer Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Organización de Médicos Indígenas del Estado de Chiapas (Spanish: Organization of Indigenous Doctors of the State of Chiapas)
- Open Mouth Insert Foot
- Original Mackinac Island Fudge (Saginaw, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To get a head start, Sudbury's Cambrian College and the Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council (OMICC) have collaborated to take a fresh and long-term approach to keep the pipeline of skilled workers filled for generations to come.
This secretariat would act as a champion for forestry, Rosehart suggests, and could be tasked with creating a cluster similar to the Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council.