Indira Singh, executive director, Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council, Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry (MNDMF), has been actively involved in fostering relationships with mining industry and government officials.
What does OMIC stand for?
OMIC stands for Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMIC
We have 3 other meanings of OMIC in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Multicultural Affairs (college resource)
- Old Mutual Investment Administrators (South Africa)
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals
- Ontario Mutual Insurance Association (Canada)
- Open Mobile Internet Alliance (telecommunications)
- Organic Marketing Initiatives And Rural Development (UK)
- Observer Mission in Burundi (peacekeeping; UN)
- One Machine Infinite Bus
- Online Monitoring and Identification of Bioaerosols (Department of Computer Science; Universität Freiburg; Freiburg, Germany)
- Observer Mission in the Comoros (UN)
- Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company (San Francisco, CA)
- Organic Materials Innovation Centre (UK)
- Overseas Merchandise Inspection Co. (Japan)
- Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council (Canada)
- Opinion about Mental Illness in Chinese Community
- Open Messaging Interface-Cell Controller
- Observed Point Estimate Mean-Time-Between-Failure
- Online Members Interests' Directory (Glasgow and West of Scotland Family History Society; UK)
- Ontario Myocardial Infarction Database
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument Data Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
First and foremost, the government of India recognizes that in order to sustain its economic growth, they have to foster their mining and mineral sectors," said Indira Singh, executive director, Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council, Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry (MNDMF).
To get a head start, Sudbury's Cambrian College and the Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council (OMICC) have collaborated to take a fresh and long-term approach to keep the pipeline of skilled workers filled for generations to come.
To help develop a plan to strengthen Ontario's mineral cluster, Rick Bartolucci, Minister of Northern Development and Mines, has created an Ontario Mineral Industry Cluster Council (OMICC).