It was formed on August 1, 1995 following the merger of the Ontario Milk Marketing Board and the Ontario Cream Producers' Marketing Board.
What does OMMB stand for?
OMMB stands for Ontario Milk Marketing Board (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Outgoing Message Manager
- Over Mint-Mark
- Overlord Mata Muram (gaming, Everquest)
- Office of Military Manpower Administration (South Korea)
- Okanagan Mainline Municipal Association (Canada)
- Online Media and Marketing
- Online Media, Marketing and Advertising (magazine)
- Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs (Canada)
- Oregon Medical Marijuana Act
- Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Online Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Disease
- Officer Messenger Mail Center (US Navy)
- Ontario Medical Marijuana Cooperative
- Ontario Mennonite Music Camp (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Operations and Maintenance, Marine Corps (budget line item)
- Organization of Military Museums of Canada (est. 1992)
- Operation and Maintenance, Marine Corps Reserve
- Ordnance Missile & Munitions Center & School (Army)
- On-Board Multi-Function Maintenance Evaluation Network
- Overfalls Maritime Museum Foundation (Lewes, DE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He and other Algoma farmers have millions of dollars invested in farms, machinery and milk quotas purchased from the Ontario Milk Marketing Board.