Mark Nichol won $27,758 playing Pro Picks Pools, card 83, list 774, said the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation.
What does OLG stand for?
OLG stands for Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLG
We have 15 other meanings of OLG in our Acronym Attic
- Optimized Learning Fuzzy Logic Control
- Onion Lake First Nation
- Open Letters for Peace (human rights organizaton; Reading, MA)
- Optical Low Pass Filter (photography)
- Old Low Franconian (linguistics)
- On-Line Filing System (San Francisco Ethics Commission; California)
- On-Line Financial Systems
- Oberlandesgericht (German Court)
- Office of Local Government
- Open Learning Group (est. 1997; South Africa)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe (Catholic church; various locations)
- Our Lady of the Garden
- Oberhausener Landesgartenschau (Fair, Germany)
- Office of Legislative and Government Affairs (American Chemical Society)
- On-Line Gamers Anonymous
- On-Line Guitar Archive
- Online Lead Generation Association (est. 2005)
- Organic Land Grid Array
- On Line Gambling Association of Australia (regulatory committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winnipeg-based Pollard Banknote was selected as the successful bidder last fall by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) to establish a ticket finishing facility.
EDAC executive director Penny Gardiner says the conference is set to offer a packed schedule for attendees, who will be able to participate in the annual general meeting, and visit up to 25 exhibitors, including FedNor, the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, the Business Development Bank of Canada and the Globe and Mail to name a few.