MARKHAM, ON -- Some of the best solutions for health care may come from a better understanding and recognition of what already exists, says the Ontario Long Term Care Association.
What does OLTCA stand for?
OLTCA stands for Ontario Long Term Care Association (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oklahoma Land Title Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ontario Land Trust Alliance (Canada)
- Oxfordshire Lawn Tennis Association (UK)
- On-Line Tax Accounting System
- Off Line Tesla Coil
- On-Line Trace Compression
- On-Load Tap Changer (electrical generator transformers)
- One Laptop per Child (Cambridge, MA)
- Open-Loop Tracking Complex
- Options for Long Term Care
- Ohio Long Term Care Brokers
- Organized Labor and Tobacco Control Network
- Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- On-Line Tuning Effect
- Optical Line Termination Equipment (fiber optics)
- Office of Learning and Teaching in Economics and Business (Australia)
- OnLine Test Executive Program
- On-Line Test Facility (Oak Ridge, TN)
- On-Line Transfer of Funds (University of California, San Diego)
- Open Loop Transfer Function