Tyrvainen says the work right now, with funding supplied by the Ontario Living Legacy Trust (OLLT), consists of testing the product with the help of Lakehead University, including looking at processes involving testing currently available species and underutilized species such as tamarack, birch and poplar.
What does OLLT stand for?
OLLT stands for Ontario Living Legacy Trust (est. 1999)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OLLT in our Acronym Attic
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (multiple locations)
- On-Line Library Information
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- On-Line Learning for Information Extraction (various locations)
- Oregon Learning Lab for Information Education
- Open Learning Library and Information Service (Australia)
- Official Languages / Langues Officielles (Canada)
- Office of Legislative Legal Services
- Orientation of the Last Layer (Rubik's Cube solution step)
- Our Lady of Lourdes School (Raleigh, NC)
- Our Lady of the Lake University
- Our Lady of the Lake University (San Antonio, TX)
- Oud Ludica Leden Vereniging (Dutch: Former Members Association Ludica)
- Our Lady of Las Vegas
- Chivalric Order of La Mancha (La Mancha, Scotland)
- Obnoxious Loud Mouth
- Off Line Maintenance
- Office Live Mail (software)
- Office of Land Management (various locations)
- Office of Legacy Management (US DOE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He recently presented the results of his study, commissioned by the Ontario Living Legacy Trust, which looked at opportunities for investment in value-added manufacturing of wood products in Ontario.
Ontario's value-added wood products sector generates more sales, more exports and more jobs than the commodity woods sector does currently," indicated Michael Power, chair of the Ontario Living Legacy Trust.