Whyte has held senior positions in a number of organizations, including the Ontario Labour Relations Board, Quicksilver Arbitration Services and MVP Personnel Services, as well as Mediator and Arbitrator in a number of employer and trade unions.
What does OLRB stand for?
OLRB stands for Ontario Labour Relations Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OLRB in our Acronym Attic
- Outstanding Loss Reserve (insurance)
- Overall Loudness Rating
- Overload Relay
- Overload Report
- OverLooked Remix
- Oxidized LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein)-Receptor 1 (gene)
- Off-Leash Recreation Area (dog parks)
- Office of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (Virginia Department of Social Services)
- Ontario Labour Relations Act (Canada)
- Oregon Legal Recruiting Association (est. 1997)
- Office of the Law Revision Counsel
- Ohio Literacy Resource Center (Kent State University)
- Old Lyric Repertory Company
- Open-Loop Rate Control
- Oquirrh Lake Radio Club (South Jordan, Utah)
- Other Labor-Related Costs
- Office of Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
- Oregon League of Rabbit and Cavy Breeders
- On Line Risk Database
- Owner Is a Licensed Real Estate Agent (property listings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
by the provincial Minister of Labour to get agreement from both parties to refer their last issue of nine fired workers to the Ontario Labour Relations Board for a decision.
Reinstatement, reversal, and back pay orders, on their own, do little to assure employees that, as one vice-chair of the Ontario Labour Relations Board describes it, "the employer is prepared to live within the requirements of the statute and that effective remedies exist for those occasions where he will not .
CUPE will take this matter to the Ontario Labour Relations Board," says CUPE National Representative Bev Smale.
PWRDF management did not raise any objections when a notice came from the Ontario Labour Relations Board that employees had made an application to form a union.
The employee group filed a complaint with the Ontario Labour Relations Board against the UFCW alleging that they were improperly represented.