The OKC3S Marine Bayonet is manufactured by the New York-based Ontario Knife Company.
What does OKC stand for?
OKC stands for Ontario Knife Company (Naples, NY; est. 1889)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OKC
We have 28 other meanings of OKC in our Acronym Attic
- Overleg Kunsthistorische Bibliotheken Nederland (Dutch: Art Libraries Society of the Netherlands)
- Oklahoma City Bombing (FBI task force field office)
- Oklahoma Brain Tumor Foundation (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oud Krispijn Bewoners Zelforganisatie (Dutch: Old Krispijn Residents Self Organization)
- Odontogenic Keratocyst
- Ohlone Kids' Club (Palo Alto, CA)
- OK Computer (name of a Radiohead album)
- OkCupid (dating website)
- Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA - Will Rogers World Airport (Airport Code)
- Opportunistic Key Caching (wireless networks)
- Organizational Knowledge Creation (theory)
- Oregon Knife Collectors Association
- Ottawa Kurdish Community Association (Canada)
- Oregon Kayak and Canoe Club
- Ottawa Korean Community Church (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Oklahoma City Community College
- Obsessive Kelly Clarkson Disorder
- Okinawan Karate Club of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Open Kinetic Chain Exercises
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufacturers such as KA-BAR and Ontario Knife Company (OKC) offer faithful reproductions of edged steel from this era, including the enduring USMC Mark 2 Fighting Knife (also referred as the Fighting/Utility), Mark 3 Navy SEAL Knife, M7 Bayonet with M10 scabbard, and Air Force Pilot Survival knife.
BOX 17247, ANAHEIM, CA 92817 (714) 777-7881 ONTARIO KNIFE COMPANY P.