As former president and chair of the Ontario Hotel and Motel Association, Dozzi says she has a lot of empathy for businesses like hers that are coping with the smoking ban situation.
What does OHMA stand for?
OHMA stands for Ontario Hotel and Motel Association (now Ontario Restaurant, Hotel and Motel Association; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHMA
- Open Heart Movement
- Operation Happy Monkey (band)
- Operation Hero Miles (frequent flyer miles)
- Opérations Hôtelières et Management (French)
- Ordered Hypothesis Machines
- Overhaul Manual (various companies)
- Oxford Handbook of Memory
- Oil and Hazardous Materials/Technical Assistance Data System
- Occupational Health Medical Adviser
- On Hold Messaging Association (audio marketing)
- Oral History in the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Occupational Health Management Board (Zambia)
- Official Halloween Message Board
- Organization for Human Brain Mapping (Minneapolis, MN)
- Oakwood Hospital Medical Center (Michigan)
- Ohio Huskie Muskie Club, Inc. (fishing)
- Olive Harvey Middle College (Chicago, IL)
- Open Heart Mitral Commissurotomy (cardiology)
- Overlake Hospital and Medical Center (Bellevue, WA)
- Ozark Health Medical Center (Clinton, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort to support sagging bar receipts at Ontario hotels and taverns, the Ontario Hotel and Motel Association (OHMA) has asked its members to solicit patron support for a petition calling for the "off-sale" of liquor and beer at these establishments.