The Ontario Home Builders' Association (OHBA) is lobbying the federal government to reinstate a home renovation tax credit, which it says will protect consumers, while enhancing industry professionalism.
What does OHBA stand for?
OHBA stands for Ontario Home Builders' Association (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHBA
We have 1 other meaning of OHBA in our Acronym Attic
- Oak Hill Boyz (rap group)
- Occupational Health Branch (California Department of Health Services)
- On Hand Balance
- Online Hotel Booking
- Online Hotels Budapest
- Orkney Health Board (National Health Service; Scotland, UK)
- Otago Harbour Board (New Zealand port authority)
- Otto Hahn Bibliothek (German: Otto Hahn Library)
- Overhead Bin (air travel)
- Ohio Historic Bridge Association (est. 1960)
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
- Oregon Home Builders Association
- Organic Horticulture Business Alliance (Houston, TX)
- Oxfords Hospitals' Broadcasting Association
- Old Home Bulletin Board (Haibane Renmei-related forum)
- Online Home-Based Business
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Boulogne-Billancourt (French orchestra)
- Oak Hill Baptist Church
- Oak Hill Bowls Club (UK)
- Oklahoma Heritage Book Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a former director of Wilfrid Laurier University and has served as president of both the Brantford and the Ontario Home Builders' Associations.
The Ontario Home Builders' Association opposed the tax, saying it could add tens of thousands to the cost of a new home.
According to Ontario Home Builders' Association statistics, each single family dwelling erected creates the equivalent of 2.