Also taking part will be the Ontario Hockey League and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League champs.
What does OHL stand for?
OHL stands for Ontario Hockey League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHL
We have 23 other meanings of OHL in our Acronym Attic
- Oasis Hong Kong Airlines Limited
- One Hit Knock Out (gaming)
- Oberste Heeresleitung (German: Highest Command of Military; WWI)
- Obrascón Huarte Lain (Spanish multinational construction firm)
- Occupational Health Laboratory
- Odyssey House Louisiana (behavioral health)
- Offiziersheimgesellschaft (German)
- Oh How Lovely
- Old Hickory Lake (Tennessee)
- On Hand Luggage (baggage in excess in an airport without passenger)
- Optical Hard Limiter (signals)
- Oral Hairy Leukoplakia
- Orlando Historic Landmarks
- Oud-Heverlee Leuven (Dutch)
- Over High Limit (measuring tolerances)
- Overall Height Lowered (lift trucks forklifts specification)
- OverHead Line (Mer Mec power transmission, railway equipment)
- Overhung Load (engineering)
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics (Brentwood, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gimblett and Bissonnette played together at Saginaw Spirit in the Ontario HocKey League almost 10 years ago.
The 23-year-old, a third round draft pick by Sudbury Wolves in the Ontario Hockey League in 2005, spent last season with Tulsa Oilers in the Central Hockey League.
Drafted by the Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League and then by the San Jose Sharks in the NHL, Ricky is the real deal, known as a goal-scoring wizard who can hold his own in a fight and a natural leader both on and off the ice.