Relative importance of musculoskeletal disorders as a cause of chronic health problems, disability, and health care utilization: findings from the 1990 Ontario Health Survey.
What does OHS stand for?
OHS stands for Ontario Health Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHS
We have 131 other meanings of OHS in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Historical Society (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Olympia High School (Washington)
- Olympian High School (Chula Vista, CA)
- Omega High School (Michigan)
- Omron Healthcare Singapore
- On Hand Stock (inventory)
- One Hundredth Street (New York bus depot)
- Oneida High School (Oneida, NY)
- Online High School (Stanford University)
- Ontario Health Study (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They stress the need for new country-wide research on child abuse to replace the most current survey, which is Ontario Health Survey Mental Health Supplement that is 13 years old.
An Ontario health survey conducted in 1996, the most recent survey, showed 32 per cent of the population smoked in Northern Ontario, compared to 25 per cent in southern Ontario.