Poulin Contracting, located in South Porcupine, provides residential construction and renovation services -Northern Ontario Billing Solutions, located in Timmins, specializes in transactions between Ontario Health Insurance Plan and health care professionals -Nordic Rentals, located in Kapuskasing, rents construction equipment to contractors and homeowners -Perfect 10 Nails, located in Timmins, specializes in nail care and enhancement services.
What does OHIP stand for?
OHIP stands for Ontario Health Insurance Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHIP
We have 11 other meanings of OHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Oh Hell It's Monday Again
- Ohio Health Information Management Association
- Only Handle Information Once
- Only Handle It Once
- Open Host Interface Objects
- Zero Human Intervention Operation (also seen as 0HIO or ZHIO)
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- Occupational Health Internship Program (AOEC)
- Office of Health and Industry Programs (US FDA)
- Office of Health Insurance Programs (New York State Department of Health)
- Oral Health Impact Profile (dentistry)
- Ownership Has Its Privileges
- Office of Health Information Programs Development (US National Library of Medicine)
- Office of Health Information and Research (California)
- Oil Heat Institute of Rhode Island
- Oral Health Information Suite (software; trademark of PreViser Corporation)
- Oxon Health Informatics Service (UK)
- Ontario Health Informatics Standards Council
- Office of Health Information Technology (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Outer Harbor Intermodal Terminal (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So they filed a claim with the Ontario Health Insurance Plan.
It is alleged he charged the Ontario Health Insurance Plan more than pounds 25,000 for services he did not provide.
During his years at Queen's Park, he advocated for an Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP), fought for the province to pay for the construction of Toronto's Bloor-Danforth subway line, opposed a planned provincial sales tax and introduced a bill to limit campaign spending.
Their results, based on an analysis of matched Canadian National Population Health Survey (NPHS) and Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) data, show that there is substantial error in self-reports of specific chronic health conditions.
Under Canada's tax-financed, single-payer system, Evans' red-and-white plastic card from the Ontario Health Insurance Plan entitled her to full medical treatment She knew she would get good care and that if she had to wait for a bed behind a more serious case, the decision would be made on medical, not economic, grounds.
Tower, who studied medicine at Birmingham University before moving to Canada, is accused of over-billing the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).