The Ontario Forest Research Institute has been studying the effect of climate change on the Northern forests.
What does OFRI stand for?
OFRI stands for Ontario Forest Research Institute (Ministry of Natural Resources; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFRI
We have 2 other meanings of OFRI in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Force Readiness and Deployment
- On-Farm Research Division (Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute)
- Outstanding Fund Raising Executive (award; Association of Fund Raising Professionals, Western Pennsylvania Chapter)
- Office for the Regulation of Electricity and Gas
- Office Furniture Recyclers Forum
- Organic Farming Research Foundation (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Oligonucleotide Fingerprinting of Ribosomal RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) Genes
- Old Fashioned Revival Hour (Orange, CA)
- Office for Foreign Relations and Information (Czech Republic)
- Old Frisian (linguistics)
- Oregon Forest Restoration Initiative
- Oxygen Flow Rate Index (cardiovascular medicine)
- Oxygen-Mediated Free Radical Injury (cardiology)
- Operations and Support Cost Reduction Financial Resources Investment Review Committee
- Old Frisian Runic (linguistics)
- Old Frisian
- Online Fault Reporting, Interactive Troubleshooting and Upgrade System
- Oil Filter Relocation Kit
- Organization of Former Residents of Lodz in Israel
- Office of Finance & Resource Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
21-24 Ministry of Natural Resources and the Ontario Forest Research Institute, Forest Research Information Paper No.
The project consortium includes: the Great Lakes Forestry Commission, the Ontario Forest Research Institute, the Municipality of Sault Ste.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Digital Web Works has developed a handheld soil carbon probe for the Ontario Forest Research Institute (OFRI) that will be used to assess forestry harvesting practices.
The proposed centre, and a future forest science innovation park, would be situated on Queen Street East between the two existing government forestry labs, the Great Lakes Forestry Centre and the Ontario Forest Research Institute.
The proposed stand-alone building was to be located on Queen Street East between the two government forestry and insect labs, the Ministry of Natural Resources' Ontario Forest Research Institute (OFRI) and National Resources Canada's (NRCan) Great Lakes Forestry Centre.
Today, he can make low-level passes to allow photo interpreters to get measurements and counts of trees, shrubs, stumps, deadfall and even blueberries, something that's of interest to the USDA and the Ontario Forest Research Institute (OFRI) when it comes to analyzing wildlife habitat.
The stand-alone facility will be situated on Queen Street East between the two well-known government forestry and bug labs, the Ontario Forest Research Institute (OFRI)--operated by the Ministry of Natural Resources--and National Resources Canada's (NRCan) Great Lakes Forestry Centre.