Mayor Ron Eddy said that the Ontario Energy Board would soon provide a ruling.
What does OEB stand for?
OEB stands for Ontario Energy Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OEB
We have 27 other meanings of OEB in our Acronym Attic
- Organization of Emerging African States
- Oxygen Enriched Air System (Naval Air Development Center; US Navy)
- Oxygen-Enriched Air Staging
- Oesterreichischer Alpenverein (German; Austria)
- Obsidian Edged Blade (gaming)
- Occupational Exposure Band
- Office of Employee Benefits (various locations)
- Office of Explosives and Blasting
- Old English Brass (plumbing fixtures)
- Olde English Bulldogge (dog breed)
- Open Electronic Book
- Operational Engineering Bulletin (aircraft manufacturer notice)
- Operational Executive Board (various organizations)
- Operations and Engineering Board (NASA)
- Organisation Européenne des Brevets (European Patent Office)
- Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
- Olde English Bulldogge Association (David Leavitt)
- Ontario Elk Breeders Association
- Ontario Energy Board Act (Canada)
- Office of Executive Budgeting and Assistance Management (US Department of Commerce; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
have begun full-scale construction on the 76-megawatt (MW) wind power project near Ripley, Ontario, following recent regulatory approval from the Ontario Energy Board for the wind farm's two substations and transmission line.
recently announced it has been issued a license by the Ontario Energy Board to generate 250 kilowatts (kW) of electricity to the year 2004.