The OPA was part of a large coalition of industry associations that included the Canadian Steel Producers' Association, Ontario Mining Association, the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada, Ontario Forest Industries Association and the Ontario Energy Association lobbying against the bill.
What does OEA stand for?
OEA stands for Ontario Energy Association (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEA
We have 90 other meanings of OEA in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Environmental Adjudication (Indiana)
- Office of External Affairs
- Office of Extramural Activities (NIAAA)
- Office of The Employment Advocate (Australia)
- Ohio Education Association
- Oil, Engine, Arctic (US Army)
- Okaya Electric America
- Oklahoma Education Association
- Ombudsman for Estate Agents (UK)
- Omron Electronics Asia (Hong Kong)
- Open Enforcement Action
- Operating Environment Architecture
- Operation and Easement Agreement (real estate leasing)
- Oregon Education Association
- Organização dos Estados Americanos (Portuguese: Organization of American States)
- Organizacion de Estados Americanos (OAS in English)
- Organization of European Aluminium Refiners & Remelters
- Organizational Expense Account
- Ottawa Economics Association
- Oxygen Enriched Air