Anna Gibbon has been appointed Justice of the Peace to the Ontario Court of Justice by the Ministry of the Attorney General effective Feb.
What does OCJ stand for?
OCJ stands for Ontario Court of Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCJ
We have 10 other meanings of OCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Cistercians (religious order)
- Office of Communications and Information Technology (Sacramento, CA)
- Overseas Chinese Institute of Technology (Taiwan, China)
- Ontario Consortium for Image Guided Therapy and Surgery
- Optical Cable Interface Unit
- Observatory of the Carnegie Institute of Washington
- Office Custom Installation Wizard (software)
- Oakland County Jail (Pontiac, MI)
- Off Campus Jams (Arizona)
- Office of the Chief Justice (South Africa)
- Optical Coatings Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Orthodox Christian Journal (Fellowship of Orthodox Christians in America; Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Orthodox Church in Japan
- Outdoor Club Japan
- Radar Training Device (US Navy)
- Office of Criminal Justice Assistance (Nevada Department of Public Safety)
- Office of the Center Judge Advocate
- Oklahoma Criminal Justice Association
- Oregon Criminal Justice Association
- Orange County Japanese American Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was appointed a judge of the Ontario Court of Justice, now the Superior Court of Justice, in 1994.
The City of Thunder Bay and a supervisor were fined a combined $52,000 in an Ontario Court of Justice after a city worker was injured at the city's landfill site.
Bedford is scheduled to appear in Ontario Court of Justice tomorrow.
Authorities allege that a suspect, Steven Vikash Chand, plotted to take over media outlets, his attorney said after a brief hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice.
The Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton, a small city just west of Toronto, said the men were charged with participating in a terrorist group.