Toronto -- The Ontario government is choosing "blue-chip executives, corporate consultants and people involved in for-profit health services to head up the province's new Local Health Interegration Networks according to Michael Hurley, President, Canadian Union of Public Employees, Ontario Council of Hospital Unions.
What does OCHU stand for?
OCHU stands for Ontario Council of Hospital Unions (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of Community Health Systems (West Virginia)
- Oglethorpe County High School
- Ohio County High School (Hartford, KY)
- Omaha Central High School (Omaha, NE)
- Open Campus High School (Georgia)
- Orange County Historical Society (California)
- Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies (UK)
- Orange County High School of the Arts (California)
- Orange County Horse Show Association
- Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force (California)
- Oakwood Collegiate Institute (Canada)
- Object Code Insertion
- Object Computing, Inc.
- Observable Critical Item
- Obstacle Course Instructor
- Ocean Choice International (various locations)
- Ocean Color Imager
- Offensive Counter Information
- Office of Capital Improvements (various locations)
- Office of Central Inspection (Wichita, KS)