2,500 Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI).
What does OCASI stand for?
OCASI stands for Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Orange County Animal Services (various locations)
- Orange County Annual Survey (University of California, Irvine)
- Organisation of Central American States
- Oakland Community After School Alliance (Oakland, CA)
- Off Campus and Apartment Student Association (Rochester Institute of Technology; Rochester, NY)
- Oneida County Area Snowmobile Association (New York)
- Ontario College Administrative Staff Association (Canada)
- Organización Clearing Argentino SA (Spanish: Argentine Clearing Organization SA)
- Ottawa-Carleton Assembly of School Councils (Canada)
- Ontario Computer Animation & Special Effects (Tax Credit)
- Ohio Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects (Worthington, OH)
- Orange County Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers
- Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology
- Office of Cultural and Academic Transitions (Michigan State University)
- Okinawa Cultural Awareness Training (course)
- Oleoresin Capsicum Aerosol Training (Pepper Spray Training Program)
- Online Computer-Aided Training (course)
- Ontario Campaign for Action on Tobacco (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Operational Capabilities Acceptance Test
- Organizational Contractor Augmentation Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are a number of resources available, including agencies such as the Accessible Community Counselling and Employment Services (ACCES), the Centre for Foreign-Trained Professionals and Trades People (CFTPT) and the Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI).
425,000 Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants.