OTTAWA -- Family day care as a welfare-to-work strategy is not a quick fix option for women on social assistance and, at times, produces alarmingly poor child care says a recently released study published by the Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care.
What does OCBCC stand for?
OCBCC stands for Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Orange County Business Bank (California)
- Osteoid/Calcified-Bone Boundary (physiology)
- Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative
- Office Central de Lutte contre le Trafic des Biens Culturels (French: Central Office for the Fight against Trafficking in Cultural Goods)
- Oil City Bridge Club (Casper, WY)
- Oklahoma City Boat Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Cambridge Baptist Church
- Orange County Buddhist Church (Anaheim, CA)
- Orange County Business Council
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (Singapore)
- Optimist Coastal Bend Chess Federation (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavioral Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Boy Disorder
- Office of Capacity Building and Development (US government)
- Operational Capabilities Benchmark Demonstration
- Outgoing Call Bearing Deactivation (Cisco)
- Oxford Cloth Button Down (clothing)
- Office of Community Based Education (University of California, San Francisco)
- Office of Computers and Business Equipment (US DOC)
- Office of Consumer and Business Education (US FTC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to The Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care, more than 9,000 child-care subsidies were lost in the first year of Mike Harris's Conservative government.
1133 June 4-6: Advocacy Assembly and Annual General Meeting, Toronto, Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care, sue@childcareontario.