gov) and the Ontario Cancer Biomarker Network (OBCN; www.
What does OCBN stand for?
OCBN stands for Ontario Cancer Biomarker Network (est. 2005; Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCBN
We have 2 other meanings of OCBN in our Acronym Attic
- Orange County Bancorp Inc. (Middletown, NY)
- Outgoing Call Barring
- Old Cabbagetown Business Improvement Area (Toronto, Canada)
- Ontario Cognos BI Group
- Orange County Business Journal (Irvine, CA)
- Overijssels Centrum Beeldende Kunsten (Dutch: Overijssels Visual Arts Center; The Netherlands)
- Office of Community-Based Learning (various schools)
- Ouachita County Branch Library (Camden, AR)
- Oxboro Community Branch Library (Bloomington, MN)
- Orange County Biomedical Equipment Technicians Society
- Oregon Coast Business Network
- Organisation Commune Benin-Niger des Chemins de fer et des Transports
- Organisation Commune Benin-Niger des Chemins de Fer et des Transports (French: Benin-Niger Railway and Transport Organization).
- Office of Communications Business Opportunities
- Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting
- Orange County Board of Supervisors
- Ocean City Beach Patrol (Maryland)
- Oil Cleaning Bioproducts Ltd
- Osteocalcin Box Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Orange County Bird of Prey Center (raptor rehabilitation; Lake Forest, CA)