document the role of the Ontario Benthos Biomonitoring Network (OBBN) in the development of social capital, environmental action and problem solving ability.
What does OBBN stand for?
OBBN stands for Ontario Benthos Biomonitoring Network (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Official Board of Ballroom Dancing (est. 1929; now British Dance Council; UK)
- Outward Bound Brunei Darussalam
- Oxford Bottled Beer Database
- Old Broad Bay Family History Association (Waldoboro, Maine)
- Only BB Guns (UK)
- Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild
- Okeechobee Blvd. Branch Library (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Old Boys Blütenstadt Leichlingen e.V. (German football club)
- Orthopaedic Biomechanics and Biomaterials Laboratory (now Harris Orthopaedic Biomechanics and Biomaterials Laboratory; Boston, MA)
- Online Blood Bowl League Manager (gaming)
- Original and Busted Bets Only (blackjack)
- Office of Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research (US NIH)
- Orange Belt Board of Realtors (California)
- Oyster Bay Beach Resort (St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles)
- Ohio Board of Building Standards
- Orange Blossom Blues Society (Orlando, Florida)
- Oder Basin-Baltic Sea Interactions (research project)
- O'neil, Bothun and Cornell
- O2 Binding Curve
- Oakmont Booster Club (Ashburnham, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract The Ontario Benthos Biomonitoring Network (OBBN) is a collaborative initiative that monitors bottom-dwelling aquatic invertebrates to assess ecological condition.