Wong and two of her colleagues, Patricia O'Connor and June Ying Yeem, have been recognized as "leaders in the social work community" by the Ontario Association of Social Workers for their work in the program.
What does OASW stand for?
OASW stands for Ontario Association of Social Workers (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OASW
- Ohio Association of Secondary School Administrators
- Organization for Attempters and Survivors of Suicide
- Organization for Attempters and Survivors of Suicide in Interfaith Services (est. 1999; Gaithersburg, MD)
- Open Association Simplicity Sincerity Intuition Science Success (organization)
- Oklahoma Association of Secondary School Principals
- Office of Accessible Systems & Technology
- Office of Aeronautics & Space Technology
- Organismos Astikon Syginonion Thessalonikis (Greek: Organization of Urban Transportation of Thessaloniki)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Veterans' Employment and Training (Washington, DC)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary of War (US DoD)
- Obstacle Avoidance System
- Office Automation System
- Online Automated System
- Ontario Assessment System (Government of Ontario, Canada)
- Open Architecture Synthesis Studio (Korg)
- Open Architecture System (advanced aviation system development)
- Operability Assessment System
- Operator Assist System
- Orbit Analysis System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andreae was the longest serving President in the Ontario Association of Social Workers (1993-2000), and during his presidency he played a pivotal role in obtaining social work statutory regulation in Ontario.
The Ontario Association of Social Workers, whose membership includes the largest group of psychotherapists in the province, opposes any law creating a licensed psychotherapy profession.
The Ontario Association of Social Workers is looking at the issue.