The Ontario Association of Community Care Access Centres also welcomes the review.
What does OACCAC stand for?
OACCAC stands for Ontario Association of Community Care Access Centres (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities (political action committee; Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Association of County Boards of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (Worthington, OH)
- Oakhurst Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Oceanic Area Control Center
- Old Amplefordian Cricket Club
- Ontario Agricultural Commodity Council
- Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada
- Overnewton Anglican Community College (Victoria, Australia)
- Overseeing Agency for Crown Corporations (Canada)
- Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
- Office Automation Change Control Board (United States Army, NASA, others)
- Ohio Alliance of Community Centers for the Deaf
- Oregon Association of Child Care Directors (est. 1980)
- Oregon Association of Community Corrections Directors
- Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (Canada)
- Ohio Association of Career Colleges and Schools (Columbus, OH)
- Ontario Association of Credit Counselling Services (Grimsby, ON, Canada)
- Omaha Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Nebraska)
- Occupational Allergic Contact Dermatitis (skin care)
- Office of Academic Career Development (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Middlesex Health Alliance, ON, The Scarborough Hospital, ON, Ontario Association of Community Care Access Centres (OACCAC) and Headwaters Health Care Centre, ON have licensed the Medworxx Learning Management System (LMS).