The Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies says the most vulnerable children are those under five, since they are most invisible to the community.
What does OACAS stand for?
OACAS stands for Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OACAS in our Acronym Attic
- Office de l'Aviation Civile et des Aéroports (Tunisia)
- Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs (formerly Seattle Arts Commission; Seattle, WA)
- Ontario Association of Committees of Adjustment and Consent Authorities
- Ontario Association of Committees of Adjustment and Consent Authorities (zoning lobbying group; Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario College of Art and Design (Canada)
- Outdoor Advertising Control Act (various states)
- Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies (Columbus)
- Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling (Marysville, OH)
- Ozarks Area Community Action Corporation (US)
- Older Adult Centres Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Online Access Centre Association of Tasmania (Australia)
- Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities (political action committee; Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Association of County Boards of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (Worthington, OH)
- Oakhurst Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Oceanic Area Control Center
- Old Amplefordian Cricket Club
- Ontario Agricultural Commodity Council
- Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada
- Overnewton Anglican Community College (Victoria, Australia)
- Overseeing Agency for Crown Corporations (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, case workers must deal with information coming from a variety of sources and systems, much of it on paper," said Jeanette Lewis, Executive Director of the Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies.