The Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police and the Ontario Provincial Police have also objected to the province's proposed changes.
What does OACP stand for?
OACP stands for Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OACP
We have 2 other meanings of OACP in our Acronym Attic
- Older Adult Care Management (Palo Alto, CA)
- Ottawa Anglican Cursillo Movement (Nepean, Ontario, Canada)
- Overseas Assurance Corporation Malaysia (est. 1954)
- Owner, Architect, Construction Manager
- Older Adult Consumer Mental Health Alliance
- Office of Arms Control and Nonproliferation
- Omayal Achi College of Nursing (est. 1992; Canada)
- Orienteering Association of China (Beijing, China)
- Open A Can of Whoop-Ass (gaming slang)
- Office Administration Certificate Program (Canada)
- Oregon Association Chiefs of Police
- Origin/Access Content Peering
- Oclusão da Artéria Central da Retina
- Office of Audit and Compliance Review (University of Florida)
- On-Air Control Room (radio broadcasting)
- Order Approving Compromise and Release (California workers compensation)
- Orotic Acid-to-Creatinine Ratio
- Windows Auto Code Review (Microsoft)
- Ohio Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers
Samples in periodicals archive:
39) In September 2005 the board of directors of the ontario Association of Chiefs of Police met in Sudbury to pass a resolution dealing with the issue of biased policing.
The Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police is the voice of Ontario's Police Leaders, representing the 30,000 sworn and civilian members of police services across the province CONTACT: Joe Couto, Director of Government Relations and Communications, T.