To pay tribute to agricultural leaders, the AgArt Exhibition will also feature a rotating selection of portraits from both the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame and the Ontario Agricultural Hall of Fame.
What does OAHF stand for?
OAHF stands for Ontario Agricultural Hall of Fame (est. 1979; Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAHF
- Oxford Area Historical Association (Oxford, PA)
- Ontario Aboriginal Health Advocacy Initiative (Canada)
- Ontario Aboriginal HIV/AIDS Strategy
- Occidental Area Health Center (San Anselmo, CA)
- Oklahoma Appaloosa Horse Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oklahoma Arabian Horse Club (Edmond, OK)
- Oklahoma Association for Home Care (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ontario Association of Help Centres (Canada)
- Ottawa Area Housing Coalition (Ottawa, MI)
- Oklahoma Association of Health Care Providers (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Open Air Health Fair
- Oregon Animal Health Foundation (est. 1974)
- Ohio Academy of Holistic Health
- Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Obstructive Apnea-Hypopnea Index (sleep)
- Olivas Adobe Historical Interpreters (Ventura, CA)
- Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (Canada)
- Orienteering Association of Hong Kong
- Older Adult Health and Mood Questionnaire
- Ottawa Asian Heritage Month Society (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For his leadership in bringing various similar insurance companies together, he was inducted into The Ontario Agricultural Hall of Fame in 1998.