Topic: Linking Agri-Food Innovation to Health John Kelly is the Executive Director of MaRS Landing, a joint project partnered by the University of Guelph, the City of Guelph, Ontario Agri-Food Technologies, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and the MaRS Discovery District.
What does OAFT stand for?
OAFT stands for Ontario Agri-Food Technologies (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oculoauriculofrontonasal Syndrome
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Oklahoma Academy of Family Physicians
- On Accepting First Principles (book)
- Office of Alternative Fuel Recovery (Arizona Department of Revenue; alternative fuel tax credit)
- Ontario Association of Family Resource Programs (Canada)
- Old Ammunition Farts Society (Australian society for retired military explosive ordnance and military explosive ordnance disposal specialists)
- Onizuka Air Force Station (Sunnyvale CA, USA)
- Open Access Flexible Sigmoidoscopy (surgical endoscopy)
- Open Administration for Schools (software)
- Ontario Association of Fire Training Officers (Canada)
- Orbiter Atmospheric Flight Test Office (US NASA)
- Oberösterreichischer Amateur Funk Verband (German: Upper Austria Amateur Radio Club)
- Officers Armoured Fighting Vehicle (Nigerian army)
- Other Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Object Application Group
- Ocean Air Graphics
- Ocean Applications Group
- Office of the Adjutant General
- Office of the Advocate General for Scotland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consumer survey information collected for the Guelph-based Ontario Agri-Food Technologies in December 1999 showed that the Canadian public is significantly more concerned about genetic modification created by artificial mutagenesis than with specific gene transfer from one species to another, and as concerned about foods in which GM ingredients cannot be measured as where they can.