Marshall adds, there is a perception by many that the anticipated increase in enrolment is due to next year's double-cohort of Ontario academic credit (OAC) and Grade 12 graduations.
What does OAC stand for?
OAC stands for Ontario Academic Credit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAC
We have 215 other meanings of OAC in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Athletic Conference
- Oklahoma Administrative Code
- Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission
- Olympic Aquatic Center (Washington)
- Olympic Athletic Club (Seattle, Washington)
- Oman Automobile Club (Muskat, Oman)
- On A Call
- On Approved Credit
- One Arm Chin-Up
- Online Archive of California (California Digital Library)
- Ontario Academic Credits
- Ontario Aerospace Council
- Ontario Agricultural College
- Ontario Arts Council (Canada)
- Ontario Autism Coalition (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Access College (various locations)
- Open Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Open Air Campaigners (ministry)
- Open Auto Classifieds (website)
- Operand Address Calculation
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be accepted into the program students will need a minimum 80 per cent average in Ontario Academic Credits (OAC).
And with student numbers expected to escalate over the next few years as enrolment at all Ontario universities and colleges increases due largely to the double-cohort, the elimination of the Ontario Academic Credit year in high school, it is expected Nipissing will receive 600 additional students by 2005 to bring full-time enrolment close to 2,500.