According to his logic, if only the strong survive that struggle in nature, while the weak and sickly are eliminated, there is no harm in applying that same logic to society.
What does OTSS stand for?
OTSS stands for Only the Strong Survive (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTSS
We have 6 other meanings of OTSS in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Test Support Request (US Air Force)
- Optimum Track Ship Routing
- Ornamental Transplant Soil and Root inoculants (mycorrhizae inoculants for horticultural use)
- Other Than Selected Reserve (US Air Force)
- Over The Shoulder Restraints (amusement rides)
- Office of Technical Support Services
- Oita TS (Toshiba/Sony) Semiconductor (Japan)
- On The Safe Side (London, UK)
- On the Spot STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Online Tutor Sign-Up System (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Ontario Trust for Student Support (Ontario, Canada)
- Operational Telecommunications Switching System
- Operations Technology and Shared Services
- Operations Traffic Switching System
- Ottawa Technical Secondary School (Ottawa, Canada)
- Old Testament Society of South Africa
- Operational Trauma and Stress Support Centres (Canada)
- Optical Terahertz Science and Technology (conference)
- Over the Side Torpedo
- Online Teaching Support Unit (La Trobe University; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a place where only the strong survive, Tecumseh had to fight battles day after day to demand the respect that he so badly strived for.
Only the strong survive while the weak and less intelligent animals among the group perish.
Only two of those recordings are on this 15-track collection - Gamble and Huff's Only The Strong Survive and Let 'Em In (which is even worse than Paul McCartney and Wings' version).
Host Colm Meaney takes us on a journey and follows the fortunes of some of the comedians who headed across the water to England and beyond - but it's a case of only the strong survive.
With three runs in eight days ahead, only the strong survive.
Soon, budget negotiations become nasty, brutish, and short and devolve into the legislative equivalent of Detroit, where only the strong survive.