What does OHIO stand for?
OHIO stands for Only Handle Information Once
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHIO
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Office of Health and the Information Highway (Canada)
- Ontario Hydro International Inc. (Canada)
- Oilheat Institute of Long Island (New York)
- Oak Hill Investment Management, L.P. (Menlo Park, CA)
- Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (EU)
- Office of Highway Information Management (part of the Federal Highway Administration)
- Oh Heck It's Monday
- Oh Hell It's Monday Again
- Ohio Health Information Management Association
- Only Handle It Once
- Open Host Interface Objects
- Zero Human Intervention Operation (also seen as 0HIO or ZHIO)
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- Occupational Health Internship Program (AOEC)
- Office of Health and Industry Programs (US FDA)
- Office of Health Insurance Programs (New York State Department of Health)
- Ontario Health Insurance Plan
- Oral Health Impact Profile (dentistry)
- Ownership Has Its Privileges