He provides algorithm scripts for each of the languages, along with step-by-step explanations of the algorithms used for retrieving, organizing, merging, and analyzing such data sources as the National Cancer Institute's Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results project, the National Library of Medicine's PubMed service, the mortality records of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US Census, and the Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man data set on inherited conditions.
What does OMIIM stand for?
OMIIM stands for Online Mendelian Inheritance In Man (usually seen as OMIM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OMIIM in our Acronym Attic
- Oman India Fertilizer Company (India)
- OCTAVE (Operationally Critical Threat, Asset and Vulnerability Evaluation) Method Implementation Guide (information security; Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Office of Medicaid Inspector General (New York state)
- Ohio Mutual Insurance Group (est. 1901)
- Old Mutual Investment Group (South Africa; property investing)
- Oral Microbiology and Immunology Group (University of Glasgow; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe) Mission to Georgia (est. 1992; Vienna, Austria)
- Old Mutual Investment Group South Africa
- Obtuse Marginal II
- Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (UK)
- Observatoire des Mutations Institutionnelles et Juridiques (French)
- Open Mouth, Insert Keyboard
- OSCE Mission in Kosovo
- Open Messaging Interface LIBrary REpresentation Standards
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
- Ornamental Metal Institute of New York (New York, NY)
- Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development (Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines)
- Ocean Model Intercomparison Project
- Office for Management of Intellectual Property (University of California, Santa Cruz)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Included among the databases on offer are GenBank, the Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man, the Cancer Genome Anatomy Project, and numerous organism-specific genome databases.
For more information on the intricacies of genetics, go to the National Center for Biotechnology Information's site, which has a feature called the Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (www.