Nasdaq: VRTY), the company powering business portals, and the American Institute of Physics (AIP), a not-for-profit corporation chartered to provide publishing and distribution services for scientific and technical societies, today announced that AIP has selected Verity's high-performance portal infrastructure technology, Verity(R) K2 Toolkit, with advanced search, navigate, and view capabilities, to power its Online Journal Publishing Service (OJPS).
What does OJPS stand for?
OJPS stands for Online Journal Publishing Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of Justice Programs
- Office of Juvenile Programs
- Old Jack Pine
- Ontong Java Plateau (Pacific Ocean)
- Open Jedi Project
- Organization de la Jeunesse Progressive (French)
- Oregon Justices of the Peace Association (judicial association)
- Orange Juice Pain Challenge
- Online Journal of Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Online Journal of Pharmacokinetics (Australia)
- Oregon Joint Professional Schools of Business
- Organizata Joqeveritare
- Online Journal Recht
- Online Journalism Review
- Owen J Roberts School District (Pottstown, Pennsylvania)
- Oklahoma Junior Rodeo Association
- Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases
- Owen J Roberts High School (Chester County, PA)
- Organic Jasmine Rice Producer Group (Thailand)
- Online Journal of Rural Research and Policy (Kansas State University)