As we add archival items and collections to our Online Computer Library Catalog (OCLC), we are becoming more visible to researchers outside the AME church and our own alumni.
What does OCLC stand for?
OCLC stands for Online Computer Library Catalog
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCLC
We have 8 other meanings of OCLC in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Civil Legal Aid (Washington)
- Office of Congressional and Legislative Affairs
- Ohio Club Lamb Association (Winchester, Ohio)
- Ontario Criminal Lawyers Association (Canada)
- Orange Coast Leather Assembly (California)
- Orange County Library Association (California)
- Organización Continental Latinoamericana Y Caribeña de Estudiantes (Spanish: Latin American and Caribbean Continental Organization of Students)
- Ohio Class Liaison Action Record
- Our Children Left Behind
- Ohio College Library Center (now Online Computer Library Center)
- Online Computer Library Center
- Orange County Literacy Council (est. 1984; Carrboro, NC)
- Office of Chinese Language Council International (China)
- Office Central de Lutte Contre la Criminalité Liée aux Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication (French: Central Office for the Fight Against Crime Linked to Information Technology and Communication)
- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development (Oberoi Hotels & Resorts)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Love Disorder
- Optical Channel Laser Detector
- Organizational Communication Learning and Design
- Original Cost of Assets Less Depreciation
- Organizational Communication, Learning, and Design Association (Ithaca, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Online Computer Library Catalog, Grace Truman received at least eight different printings between 1857 and 1903.