INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS 25 July 2011 - Dutch online broker BinckBank (AMS:BINCK) is interested in acquiring a peer in Italy, CEO Koen Beentjes said on Monday.
What does OLB stand for?
OLB stands for Online Broker
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of OLB
We have 29 other meanings of OLB in our Acronym Attic
- Organised Lesbian Alliance for Visibility and Action (India)
- Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (NIH)
- Organization of Los Angeles Workers (Los Angeles, CA)
- Object Language Bindings (database management)
- Observable Language Behaviour (education)
- Offshore Life Boat
- Old Lazy Bastard
- Online Banking
- Online Bidding
- Online Billing (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The goal of the site is to make the decision making process for selecting a new online broker easier for the busy investor.
But the biggest selling point is that online brokers are dirt cheap.
A slew of online brokers has emerged, and manufacturers have teamed with high-tech giants such as Netscape, Microsoft, and Dell to create their own online presence.
an online broker affiliated with Sumitomo Bank, is to lower its brokerage commission to 1,900 yen for each trade valued at up to 10 million yen.