It links to a page describing how online behavioral advertising works and instructions on how to opt out.
What does OBA stand for?
OBA stands for Online Behavioral Advertising (Internet marketing; various companies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBA
We have 87 other meanings of OBA in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Business Administration (various organizations)
- Offshore Banking Act (various locations)
- Oklahoma Bandmaster's Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Beekeepers Association
- Oklahoma Bondsman Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Boys Association (various locations)
- On Base Average (or percentage; baseball statistic)
- On Board Air (off road vehicle having compressed air source)
- On-Board Allowance
- Ontario Badminton Association (North York, ON, Canada)
- Ontario Band Association
- Ontario Bar Association (law; Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Basketball Association
- Ontario Beekeepers' Association
- Ontario Bison Association
- Open Book Accounting
- Open Book Assessment (academics)
- Open Box Audit
- Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam (Dutch: Amsterdam Public Library; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stoddart said the guidelines were developed to help organizations involved in online behavioral advertising ensure their practices are fair, transparent, and in compliance with PIPEDA.
Consumer Watchdog on Thursday releases a confidential and proprietary annotated version and questions on Google presentation for policymakers that so called online behavioral advertising is transparent to its browser users.
By empowering consumers and earning their trust, businesses build their brands, participate in online behavioral advertising with confidence and generate better advertising results.