States may abandon the digital effort when they see the up front costs of implementing an online assessment system.
What does OAS stand for?
OAS stands for Online Assessment System (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAS
We have 236 other meanings of OAS in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Auditor of State
- Old Age Security Act (Canada)
- Oman Aviation Services
- Omnidirectional Airspeed Sensor
- On Another Subject
- On-Access Scan (McAfee, Inc.)
- Oneida Air Systems, Inc. (Syracuse, NY)
- Onizuka Air Station (USAF)
- Online Account Services
- Online Application System (various organizations)
- Online Auction Site
- Ontologies in Agent Systems (workshop)
- Open Access Scheduling (health clinics)
- Open Adstream
- Open Airways for Schools
- Open Atmospheric Society
- Open-Architecture-System (computing)
- OpenAPI (Application Programming Interface) Specification (interface description language)
- Operation After Suspension
- Operational Advisory Services (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's when a nasty contract dispute between the department and its testing vendor, Pennsylvania-based Vantage Learning, torpedoed the state's online assessment system in the midst of spring test-taking.