Emirates ID will soon introduce [probably this month] a new simple online application system that will help employers process their employees' ID cards," a top official told Gulf News on Sunday.
What does OAS stand for?
OAS stands for Online Application System (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAS
We have 236 other meanings of OAS in our Acronym Attic
- Official Athletic Site (various locations)
- Ohio Auditor of State
- Old Age Security Act (Canada)
- Oman Aviation Services
- Omnidirectional Airspeed Sensor
- On Another Subject
- On-Access Scan (McAfee, Inc.)
- Oneida Air Systems, Inc. (Syracuse, NY)
- Onizuka Air Station (USAF)
- Online Account Services
- Online Assessment System (software)
- Online Auction Site
- Ontologies in Agent Systems (workshop)
- Open Access Scheduling (health clinics)
- Open Adstream
- Open Airways for Schools
- Open Atmospheric Society
- Open-Architecture-System (computing)
- OpenAPI (Application Programming Interface) Specification (interface description language)
- Operation After Suspension
Samples in periodicals archive:
Motorists can apply for this facility only through RTA's online application system and once registered, the plates will be delivered in 1-2 weeks.
The new online application system titled SUSIE claimed to be one of the most advanced of its time, yet so far only a handful of the applicants have received them.
No international passport agency has developed a comprehensive online application system.
Applying to the programme has been much easier with the introduction of the online application system available through Enterprise Development Support portal (www.
Applying to the programme has been much easier with the introduction of the online application system available through Enterprise Development Support portal ( www.