The IR Global Rankings is the most comprehensive ranking system for investor relations websites, online annual report, corporate governance practices and financial disclosure procedures.
What does OAR stand for?
OAR stands for Online Annual Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAR
We have 124 other meanings of OAR in our Acronym Attic
- Office of AIDS Research (National Institutes of Health)
- Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Air Resources
- Office of Alumni Relations (various universities)
- Office of Applied Research (various organizations)
- Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
- Officer Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Ohio Amblyope Registry (Columbus, OH)
- Olympic Athletes from Russia
- Online Advertising Report
- Ontario Action Researcher (electronic journal)
- Open Access Research
- Open Account Relation
- Open-Air Range
- Operating After Revocation (law enforcement)
- Operational Analysis & Reporting
- Operational Assessment and Readiness
- Operational Availability and Reliability
- Operations Assistance Request
- Operator Access Record (AT&T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featuring photo slideshows, video remarks from Bank President Dennis Lockhart, and links to in-depth studies by the Atlanta Fed on related topics, the online annual report offers an interactive experience for readers.
AT&T also has a detailed interactive survey incorporated into its online annual report.
Green arrows allow readers to flip through the online annual report as they would the paper version, skipping the extraneous hyperlinks.