Total Accounting Office is the first accounting program for accountants with time and billing, practice management, CRM, and online analytical processing with BusinessSmarts.
What does OLAP stand for?
OLAP stands for Online Analytical Processing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OLAP
We have 17 other meanings of OLAP in our Acronym Attic
- Organization for Leadership Advancement in Miami (Miami, FL)
- Our Lady of the Angels Monastery (Hanceville, AL)
- Organización Latinoamericana de la Micro, Pequeña y Mediana Empresa (Latin american organization focusing on the small business policies)
- OverLay Aggregated Multicast Protocol
- Optical Line Amplifier Node
- Oxygen-Limited Autotrophic Nitrification Denitrification
- Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations
- Office Luxembourgeois pour l'Accroissement de la Productivité
- Office of Legal Access Programs (US DOJ)
- Oil Labeling Assessment Program (engine oil testing)
- Online Asynchronous Processing
- Ontario Lawyers' Assistance Program (Canada)
- Ontario Legal Aid Program (Government of Ontario)
- Overload Array Processing
- Oregon Liberal Arts Placement Consortium
- Office of Laboratory Animal Resources (various schools)
- On-Line Add/Replacement
- On-Line Addition Replacement
- Online Addition and Removal (computing)
- Offender Learning and Skills (Newcastle College; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
End-user query and reporting, data mining, and online analytical processing will be fast growers while executive information systems, spreadsheets, and statistical and technical data analysis will all be slow-growing markets.
They're called the rules of Online Analytical Processing or OLAP.