Put simply, the Onion News Network provides piercing satire and a tongue-in-cheek analysis of world events.
What does ONN stand for?
ONN stands for Onion News Network (satirical news website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ONN
We have 9 other meanings of ONN in our Acronym Attic
- Opieka Nad Magicznymi Stworzeniami (Polish: Care of Magical Creatures; Harry Potter)
- Optical Network Management System (Astal Point)
- Orbiter Neutral Mass Spectrometer (US NASA)
- Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards
- Office National Marocain du Tourisme (French: Moroccan National Office of Tourism)
- Object Navigation Notation
- Oficina Nacional de Normalización (Spanish: National Bureau of Standards; Cuba)
- Ohio News Network
- Olympic Nice Natation (French: Nice Olympic Swimming; Nice, France)
- Oncology Nursing News (online magazine)
- Online Nigerian News (online magazine)
- Online Noetic Network
- Ontario Network of Needleworkers (est. 1983; Canada)
- Ontario Nonprofit Network (Canada)
- Open Network Node
- Open News Network (online resource)
- Opportunity News Network (website)
- Optical Neural Network (computer science)
- Optometry News Network (est. 2007)
- Organization of Nigerian Nationals (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report appearing on the satirical Onion News Network website claimed Harry Potter films would continue being churned out until 2019 including an entire movie about Harry gasping and possibly one about his magic broomstick sitting in a cupboard getting covered in mildew.
com The Onion News Network, the television version of the satirical newspaper, featured Chad Carter, a fictitious Boston-area boy stricken with leukemia who wished for "unlimited wishes," sending the Make-A-Wish Foundation teetering toward bankruptcy.
com/ POD OF THE WEEK The Onion News Network Satire TV news videos http://itunes.