This edition includes a focus on other Joint Commission standards that impact medical staff, and expanded sections on creating and amending bylaws, focused and ongoing professional practice evaluation, and telemedicine.
What does OPPE stand for?
OPPE stands for Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPPE
We have 2 other meanings of OPPE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Project Planning and Design (California)
- Oklahoma Partnership for Public Deliberation
- Older People & Physical Disabilities (UK)
- Omaha Public Power District
- Orland Park Police Department (Illinois)
- Office of Policy Program Development and Evaluation
- Off Plan Property Exchange (UK)
- Office of Policy, Planning, and Evaluation
- Office of Public Policy and Ethics (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Oleoyl Palmitoyl Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine
- Operational Propulsion Plant Examination
- Office of Policy Program and Employee Development
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc
- Oxford Protein Production Facility (UK)
- Operationalizing Pro-Poor Growth
- Opponents Points per Game
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Ocular Form
- Osteoporosis-Pseudoglioma Syndrome
- Orange Park Power House, Inc. (Orange Park, FL)
- Office of Policy, Planning, Health Communication & Public Liaison (NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By offering physicians immediate feedback on length of stay, readmissions and order entry, the hospital is able to comply with parts of the ongoing professional practice evaluation process for re-credentialing as mandated by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).