Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City creates one-to-one relationships for needy youth with trained volunteers, helping more than 5,000 children and families.
What does 1:1 stand for?
1:1 stands for One-To-One Relationship
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- One Dimensional
- One-Dimensional Parity Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- One-Way Entanglement Purification Protocol
- Methylcyclopropene (synthetic plant growth regulator)
- Single Target Multiple Hypothesis Tracking
- First-Order Zero-Disparity
- One Repetition Maximum (strength measurement)
- 1-Unit (1.75 Inches of rack mounting height)
- One-to-Many relationship
- Burglary of Interstate Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Perfect (rating system)
- Use Caution/Unknown Situation (Alabama State Police Radio Code)
- Local Ambulance Clearance (Alabama State Police Radio Code)
- Out-Of-Town Ambulance Clearance (Alabama State Police Radio Code)
- Need Paramedic (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Signal Weak (police code)
- Negative (police code)
- Out of Service (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MobileLime enables merchants to create true one-to-one relationships with their patrons - reaching them through multiple channels with timely and targeted promotions when patrons are most receptive.
combines creativity, technology and regulatory expertise to create highly effective Compliance-Based Marketing(TM) solutions that develop one-to-one relationships by acquiring, activating and retaining customers for Fortune 500 companies.
Clients employ iLoop Mobile's services to add a mobile dimension to traditional or new channels and to establish an intimate one-to-one relationship with their target audience.
We are excited about working with Proteus, to deepen our one-to-one relationships with our customers" said Casey Reeter, VP of Business Development at Wizards of the Coast.
The largest challenge that marketers face is not collecting data, but making that data actionable to create one-to-one relationships with customers and prospects," said Chris Baggott, chief marketing officer of ExactTarget.
In 2004, the organization served some 225,000 youth, ages six through 18, in 5,000 communities across the country in one-to-one relationships.
Silicon Valley Football Classic organizers and sponsors can establish a one-to-one relationship with their audience with iLoop Mobile's interactive mobile solutions.