Kaufman is reported to have applied to the UN Sanctions Committee for a one-time waiver of Saadi's travel ban.
What does OTW stand for?
OTW stands for One-Time Waiver
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OTW
We have 18 other meanings of OTW in our Acronym Attic
- Oldham Theatre Workshop (UK)
- On the Wagon (alcohol abstinence)
- On The Water (rowing term for the start of a session)
- On the Way
- On The Web
- On the Whole
- One Time Watch (movies)
- One to Watch
- One Train Working
- One True Way
- Open the Web (software)
- Optimal Transmit Weight
- Order to Withhold (California Franchise Tax Board)
- Organization for Transformative Works
- Orlando Tech Works, LLC (Orlando, Florida)
- Other Than War
- Oudtestamentisch Werkgezelschap in Nederland en België (Old Testament study society)
- Out of This World (various organizations)
- Out the Window (display/graphics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
government agreed to give journalists one-time waivers from the rule.
Effective July 1, the company will provide a one-time waiver of up to $5,000 for fuels franchise-related training fees to any qualified veteran who has been honorably discharged from U.
The court held that a one-time waiver of the lease does not preclude enforcement of a landlord's no-pet contract clause for each successive unauthorized pet.