How to keep up Update single-line diagrams The electrical single-line diagram, or one-line diagram, shows each piece of equipment and how they are interconnected within the system.
What does OLD stand for?
OLD stands for One-Line Diagram
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLD
We have 30 other meanings of OLD in our Acronym Attic
- Open-Loop Carrier Synchronizer
- Oregon League of Conservation Voters
- Obsessive Love Disorder (mental health)
- Obstructive Lung Disease (respiratory disease)
- Occupational Lung Disease
- Off-Load Device
- Office of Legislative Drafting (Australia)
- Office of Logic Design (NASA)
- Old Version (file name extension)
- On-Line Tests and Diagnostics (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An effective one-line diagram will clearly show how the main components of the electrical system are connected together, including redundant equipment and available spares.